Sunday, January 20, 2008

Medifast Day 7

Well, I made it through another day as well as the first week. Admittingly, I slacked for two days, but the days I strictly followed the plan turned out very well. I have to give it to medifast for making 850-1050 calorie days not feel horrendous!

Today's foods: bar, soup, two oatmeals, and pudding. For my lean and green, I fried two eggs with a half cup of egg beaters (about four whites). I also made a very unique broccoli slaw: i decided to make it with whole florets in it (although very small pieces), kind of to replace the raisins I am used to! Basic idea: shredded broccoli stalks, small amount of shredded carrots, 1 TB low fat mayo, 2 TB apple cider vinegar, one packet of splenda. pretty good! I also just finished up a snack (after debating whether I should go for it) consisting of an ounce of pumpkin seeds. Down with another 1000 calorie day!

3 comments:

stamperdi said...

Where are you getting these recipes? I have to try them.

SweetPea said...

medifast-recipes.com. It's a great site!

medifast promotions said...

That is AWESOME!! I'm so proud of you!! sending you huge hugs and love.....