Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Medifast Day 3

Today is the third day and I am not feeling up to work. I've heard the third day is the hardest and it has been true - I had oatmeal really early, went back to bed, had some crackers, then had a bar around 9, and around 10, I had two more waffles (double yum again!). At noon, I tried to put off having one of the other two medifast meals, so I had some pickles (meaning I doubled my snacks), and then I decided to try the exerciser's plan: I split my lean and green meal for the day. I cooked up some broccoli and cauliflower, topped it with curry powder and a dash of coconut milk, and cooked up a monstrous fried egg: one whole egg and a quarter cup of all-whites (about two whites). I'm FINALLY full.

I'll post the rest of the day later.

No comments: