Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Medifast Day 15

I really need to log my day in order to see what "works" for me. Yesterday:

MM pudding
MM bar
MM soup
MM shake
MM oatmeal
Lean and Green #1: 3.5 oz shrimp and 1 cup broccoli sauteed in 1 tsp sesame oil and soy sauce
Lean and Green #2: omelette made from 1 cup eggbeaters and 1/2 cup spinach
Extras: One ounce almonds
Exercise: Inhale (Yoga)

That's pretty much a perfect day. I LOVE splitting my lean and green meal, especially because we are allowed such a large portion of food! I'm also going to try exploring some of the vegetarian options a bit more. Not because I am vegetarian, but because I would like to occasionally have my veg days. I think I could do it if I really wanted to, as long as I could have dairy and eggs. After all, I've taken a liking to the omelette recipe, and I could make asian dishes with egg instead of shrimp/chicken!

No comments: